Like many parents, you are struggling to get enough vegetables into your child's diet. They are driven to eating foods like pizza instead of healthier meals and you aren't sure what to do about it. However, you can actually get customized pizzas to improve your child's diet and introduce them to healthier foods.
Why Pizzas Are One Of The Most Popular Meals In The World
Your children love eating pizza as much as possible and, honestly, you are right there with them. In fact, millions of people around the world are just like you and eat pizza at least once or even twice a week. Why is pizza so popular? Scientists have found that eating pizza triggers the release of dopamine or the chemicals that trigger pleasure in the body and mind.
This trigger occurs because of various ingredients in pizza recipes, particularly the cheese. So when you eat a slice of pizza, high levels of pleasure are released, which becomes nearly addictive in many people. However, you can use this intense popularity and pleasure level to improve – not worsen – your child's diet.
Ways To Tweak A Pizza
If you are interested in using specialized pizzas to improve the health of your children, you have many interesting options from which to choose. Many pizzerias use customized ingredients and baking goods to boost the health quality of their products. Use these methods to introduce your child to healthier eating habits while satisfying their love of pizza:
- Go Gluten-Free – Minimize your child's intake of this item to help manage their weight more effectively.
- Decrease the Cheese – Light cheese lowers the calories in this food and also decreases its addictive quality.
- Use Broccoli Flour – Ask for broccoli flour when making the crust in order to covertly add a few vegetables to the mix.
- Add Their Favorite Vegetables – Find out what vegetables your child likes eating and get them thinly sliced on the top.
- Decrease Meat Usage – Meats on pizza may be tasty but ruin the health benefits of pizza. Limit or ban the use of meat on your specialized pizzas.
- Adjust the Portions – Ask the pizza maker to create a smaller pizza, one that has smaller slice that don't contain as many calories as larger ones.
- Bake With Vitamin-Infused Products – Find vitamin-infused baking products – such as pizza sauce – and cook with it to make it naturally healthier.
By following these tips when baking or ordering specialized pizza, you help make pizza a healthy meal that your children will still love. Even better, you might be able to introduce them to vegetables and other healthy ingredients in a way that makes them a lifelong healthy eater.
So don't hesitate to contact a specialized pizza maker as soon as possible. These professionals will take extra steps to ensure that your children get only the healthiest and tastiest pizzas available. They can even help you learn how to eat healthier pizza varieties and improve your health later in life.